Предлагайте интересные темы для обсуждения

Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 

Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
Предлагайте интересные темы для обсуждения, Предлагайте интересные темы для обсуждения

"That's just fine," Mr. Henderson said, taking his cock in his hand and rubbing it between Kelly's pussy lips.I glanced over. A wave of indecision passed through me when the girl stood and slung her purse over her shoulder. "I think she is leaving!"Elly smirked. “And do you get to come?”Softly, Jenna said, "I bet you keep him happy. Bet he makes you happy too, but..." She paused then, that nasty little smile reappearing. "I think sometimes you guys need a little more to make you happy."

And he loved it. It felt so good to earn their praise, mocking as it was. He longed for more. More proof of their affections, no matter how double-edged."And if you win?" Jason asked, his eyes twinkling."Oh, please do it now," Kelly begged him. "Do it for me so I can watch."I blushed furiously, my eyes following Jenna who had worked herself back up to a standing position. She raised her arms over her head again, but this time, she took her long blonde hair up with it. She began moving faster, gyrating her hips wildly while shaking her head back and forth. Her blonde hair whirled about her, her eyes closed, her perfect lips parted. I swallowed hard at how damn sexy she looked. Unable to help it, my eyes dropped to her tits as she shook them.
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Отправить Отменить